Sustainability Specialist, Wipro Infrastructure Engineering
Wipro Infrastructure Engineering is one of the world's largest independent manufacturers of hydraulic cylinders for several applications, a broad range in areas like material handling, forestry, construction equipment to name a few. The company has production facilities in Sweden, Finland, Romania, Brazil, India and the USA, as well as technology centers in Skellefteå and Bangalore. The company delivers precision-made cylinders, components and solutions for hydraulic systems and components for vehicle hydraulics for mobile applications to OEMs worldwide.
Read more about us at www.wiproinfra.com
We are now looking for a Sustainability Specialist who want to drive Wipro Infrastructure Engineering’s sustainability work in Europe
You will be responsible for the overall execution, mission and progress of our sustainability programs and work with stakeholders to ensure that strategies and goals are communicated and implemented. You will be working in a fantastic team and your focus will be to identify, develop and improve sustainability solutions for us. The role is both strategic and operational.
Location is flexible, so we can welcome you in any of our European locations (Skellefteå, Östersund or Bispgården in Sweden, Perniö in Finland, or Ramnicu Valcea in Romania).
- Assess and analyze company policies, processes, and tools to identify improvements in these areas that steers the team in the right direction with commitment to sustainability and lifecycle-based data.
- Identify approaches from which we as a company can improve to meet the local and global environmental requirements.
- Calculation of carbon footprint.
- Support product development and our supply chain with advice and standards to meet customer requirements and increase sustainability initiatives in general.
- Implement strategies to address various environmental aspects like energy use, conservation, reduction of pollution, recycling, efficient building heating and general education on sustainability.
- Sustainability data management, reports, presentations and proposals to management and other key stakeholders.
- Prepare documentation required for project funding for various environmental initiatives including proposals and grants applications.
- Maintain current working knowledge of, and ensure compliance with, all applicable local, state, federal and internal environmental laws, and regulations.
- Identity and facilitate training to all sections of people in our organization.
We are looking for
- University degree in related fields, preferably Mechanical Engineering or Sustainability
- Several years of corporate, business and management experience. Experience in managing multi-site manufacturing locations in EU.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Swedish and English is mandatory, Finnish is a plus.
- Creative problem-solving and analytical skills.
- Thorough and updated knowledge of sustainability practices, applicable laws, and regulations.
- Excellent organizational skills and attention to details.
- Ability to create, interpret and execute a budget for projects.
- Presentation skills required to deliver proposals to varying groups of individuals.
How to apply
Welcome to apply before August 14, 2022.
Please call Serge Blancher, Head of Process Engineering, if you have any questions regarding the position. He can be reached at +4691084804.
If applying from Finland, please send your application to firstname.lastname@example.org, from Romania, please send your application to email@example.com and if you are applying from Sweden, please send your application to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Questions about the recruitment process can be answered either by Mirka Kaarlonen, HR Manager Finland, +358443395725, Gabriela Serban, HR Manager Romania, +40740190999 or by Natalie Edfeldt Werme, HR Manager Sweden, +4663571270.